Friday, October 2, 2009

Location, Location, Location

and too bad it is so far away. These lovely people are the kids of my good friend from HS, her sister's kids and her brother's kids. All together they are the grandkids of my parents' good friends as well. Can you follow all this? Anyway they have the best yard EVER. Cool painted barns and sheds...pretty flowers, a manure spreader and thanks to the man of the house a bunch of junk which makes for cool props! Next year we need to get the old RV in a few....



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP