Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our Lakeside Adventure | Excelsior Family Photographer

We did this shoot last week in Excelsior and it was a very cool setting for a very fun family...
This little guy reminded me so much of my own. Lots of stories...lots of energy and enthusiasm...very cute!
Don't worry, this isn't a pose I ask people to do. Their idea and a cute picture, but I hope your back is okay!
The little guy's uncle is off to college in Boston so we did some shots with him as well.

We shut the place down. I LOVE this image... It would be so cool as a canvas!

and then shortly after this we witnessed a drug bust in the park. All in a day's work.....

3 comments:

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP