Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday! | Burnsville Family Photographer

This shoot happened to be on this little cutie's 2nd birthday. I have to say I don't think she is my biggest fan, but we managed to get a few of her adorable smile. I absolutely LOVE this one...
Her little brother is a very happy and laid back little guy .....with some killer lashes.

And here's the whole family. Good looking or what? I swear I do not screen people for their looks before I book the shoot..... I just get lots of cute kids and good looking families which really makes the whole photography thing quite a bit easier! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP