Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Lakeville Senior...

I think this is my first guy senior of the year! David is my daycare provider's son. This is going to lead me down the path of gushing about my daycare. As I watch friends and relatives struggle year after year with finding the right daycare for their kids I have to just say how unbelievably fortunate we are to have the daycare we do. Jake has been there since he was 3 months old and we couldn't be more pleased. Our kids are well cared for and most importantly loved. This is the youngest of their 3 boys and I can't say enough about them either. He really wouldn't have to do it but David spends time with the kids, plays with them and they all look up to him (so keep yourself in check David!!) He's just an all around nice guy, which really keeps in line with his gene pool. Well anyway, now that I've attracted every girl in Dakota County to David let's check out the photos...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP