Monday, June 22, 2009

Dads and Daughters

Rewind to last fall when we found out our niece, who has been dancing for many years, is going to be doing a Dads and Daughters dance with her Dad. Really? I just couldn't picture it. They practiced every Saturday while the rest of us patiently waited, with visions of Matt in a pink tutu dancing though our heads. Well finally recital day came and let me tell you, it was awesome! They danced to Grease Lightening and they were great! These pictures are from the dress rehearsal a few nights before recital. I'm so impressed with all these Dads! (Although slightly disappointed about the lack of tutus.) And of course the girls rock, they always do. I wish I had a few shots of Madison in her other performances but I don't. The recital was 3 hours of complete entertainment and absolute talent on the part of the girls who dance for Center Stage Dance Studio. I loved it!


Matt and Madison in front

The Dads

The Girls


Singin'


The cool car prop
The finale!

1 comment:

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP