Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NEW PRODUCT! Name Art Mini

Adorable NAME ART MINIS -  5x10 prints mounted on 2mm thick sturdy mounting board.  They  come with a 6 inch high black mission style easel.   The PERFECT gift for a teacher, wedding, or daycare provider.

 Add the quote of your choice for free!

The name art mini is $30  (includes the easel)  plus tax for any number of letters (max. 10). 
To order email me the name and a quote if you want one.  I will email you a proof of the name for your approval before an order is placed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP