Monday, May 17, 2010

My Daycare Rocks! | Lakeville Child Photography

It is now officially a tradition.  This is the 3rd year that I've went to my daycare to take pictures of the kids.  It is so much fun!   I have lots of pictures to share but for now I want to post this one.  I can't believe we got 11 kids to stand on this hill and hold hands!  Seriously...that is impressive....and I LOVE how it turned out!  I also LOVE my daycare,  and all the families that go there.  We are so lucky. 

More to come...

6 comments:

  1. Very cool, Jess! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool, can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was worth the walk just for this picture! Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for a great 6 1/2 years. It's been fun to watch the boys grow up and become such great boys. You and Andy are great parents to have in day care!!!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP