Friday, January 1, 2010

Finn....again.... | Child Photographer

This is possibly the best 1yr old shoot ever.  Not only because of how cooperative he was but because this is the little guy who was born 3 months early weighing under 2 pounds.  He is turning 1 on Wednesday!  While he is not doing all the things 1 year olds do, in many ways he has done much, much more.  What a great celebration!  I have to say that I am a little sad that I won't get to see him every 3 months anymore....If I try hard enough I think I can talk his parents into 15 month pictures...

Happy Birthday Finn!!!






And we always get some great shots with Mom.  Here's my favorite this time.

1 comment:

  1. I've said it before but I will say it again...you are amazing. Thank you so much over the last year. I think 15 months photos are called for since that will be his "real" one year pics. We'll have to see what he is doing in April! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP