Friday, January 1, 2010

Blog Neglect

Holy cow.  Oh well....such is life when you're wrapping up a year.     Happy new year by the way....

Before I get to the pictures I have to just say that I have one of those stick on Icey Hot (Target brand actually) pads on my neck right now and WOW!   To all my neck aching friends, and I have a lot of them, if you haven't tried them get your behind to Target and give 'em a whirl.

Yes, I already know I have ADD...and if it wasn't clear before it is after reading this blog.

Here are some more photos from the boys' shoot in Arlington.  The top one I ordered as a 10x20 standout and  I  LOVE it.



More soon....maybe even later today.  Must make up for lost time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP