Monday, July 27, 2009

The relatives..... | St. Paul Family Photographer

I took some pictures of my brother's family a few weeks ago. Now, I have to say, I was anticipating somewhat of a challenging shoot....I mean they do have 4 kids, 2 of which are ages 2 and 3. BUT, it was so easy. Maybe because Grandma Louise was doing a jig behind me trying to get the little ones to look. We were done in about 30 minutes...everyone cooperated beautifully and I LOVE the pics! So without further ado...meet Ben, Kelly, Maddy, Ali, Jack & Kate.

Maddy - She is the typical oldest child. She's so responsible. We can always count on her to tell us when the little ones are up to something. She is definitely going "teenager" on us. There is a funny story about her getting ready in the bathroom and if I remembered it I'd tell you but ....nope. Don't remember. (I'm famous for not remembering the ending to stories, jokes, etc. etc. Good story huh?)
Ali - She's is an awesome reader and very creative. She is always doing a craft or art project. She has even been known to get out a backdrop and set her sibs up for a photo shoot. She is going to become my assistant when she grows up....if I'm still alive. Her words, not mine.


Jack-
Jack is the intellectual, always thinking things through. He has also inherited the gift of gab from someone. I won't say who, but her name may start with a J and end with -essica. That's alright, we'll have some good conversations in the coming years.

Kate- She's been known to go by "Katezilla" if that says anything. She definitely has the spirit to stand up to 3 older siblings and she will probably get away with anything she wants with those brown eyes (at least from her Aunt!)
And here is the whole family....
and this is my favorite....it makes me laugh every time I look at it. What in the heck are they doing? Hard to say. I think the caption is Ben saying "Settle down Kelly".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP