Thursday, July 9, 2009

May the Force Be With You

I've been meaning to post these photos of some of the art projects Jake did at Star Wars camp this summer. Yes, you read right. Star Wars camp. Who knew? This was too perfect, I had to sign Jake up. If you don't know my children they are slightly into Star Wars right now. Anyway it was 4 half days of pure bliss for Jake. The studio is awesome. It is called KidCreate Studio in Eden Prairie. They have everything from Webkins to Scooby Doo art classes. We highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP