Monday, January 17, 2011

WOW!!!!!

This is one sorely neglected blog!  You know it's bad when you have to think twice about how to log on to edit your blog.  I don't know what happened.  Life I guess.  I am a little better at updating facebook so please check there.

I do, however,  have a plan.   I will try to get better about posting here.  Also, in an attempt to get my life back under control I am planning on posting my session dates/times available 1 month in advance.   On March 1st I will post the session dates available for April, on April 1st May dates...etc.

**I am limiting the number of sessions per month this year so please email me ASAP when dates are announced if you are interested in booking.  I hate saying "no".   :)

What's a post without a picture???    Let's see what I can dig up.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP