Monday, April 5, 2010

Jack Jack Attack | Twin Cities Children's Photographer

I am about to embarrass my sister-in-law a tad.  It's okay, I know she can take it.  So the kids are coloring Easter eggs in my parent's kitchen.  It's rather dark so I am taking some pictures using a flash and she says "Oh that's a cute one of Jack.  Can you just crop it and we will use it for his 4 year old picture?"   SERIOUSLY?   Crazy lady....like I'm going to use a crappy flash picture taken in the kitchen to represent his 4 year old year of life?   I am his aunt and I do take pictures from time to time...I think we can do better than that.  She is really just so nice that she doesn't want to put anyone out.  Anyway, we simply stepped outside and ......

(Doesn't he have the best hair?)










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP