Monday, August 10, 2009

The gene of youth | St. Paul Family Photographer

I took these pictures of my cousin (with the dark hair) and her 2 girls last week. I know what you're thinking...how does this 25 year old have kids so old? Well she isn't 25, she only looks it. In fact she may have had a significant birthday this year. (Hint: 20+20=??) I think this young looking gene runs in my family....my aunts and uncle, my mom, both my grandparents....I sure hope I inherited it...that is yet to be determined.

And here are Jaelyn and Joelle... not bad looking themselves huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Please see my photography website for more info about me, my photography, booking a shoot, pricing and much much more!

Jessica Hislop Photography & Design's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP